Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Monday, August 29, 2005

Unofficial Day 6

Ok, H semi-day off, which means it is scheduled to be his day 'off' but he had 2 appointments anyway. Glitch in the system. Glitch in the system. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Up & out routine slightly thrown off by daddy being 'home' but not for long.

Still went out but it was much later.
Must find a place for all this lovely new curriculum & a place for all the 'no longer used' curriculum.

My friend/neighbor in this teaching adventure has decided NOT to use this charter school/curriculum after all. Who will I commiserate w/ now?

Finally got a call from our 'supposed' teacher. (this is the 4th person/teacher to contact me) Root Beer Float social planned for this Thursday. Hopefully, we will be able to meet/connect w/ other homeschoolers in our area using this charter program.

No comments: