Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

12 days of Homeschool.....

A friend sent this to me & I thought it was perfect! :o)


On the first day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 2nd day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me,Are they socialized? Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 3rd day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, Do you give them tests? Are they socialized? Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 4th day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, What about PE?Do you give them tests? Are they socialized? Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 5th day on homeschool, my neighbor said to me, YOU ARE SO STRANGE! What about PE? Do you give them tests? Are they socialized?Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 6th day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, How long will you homeschool? YOU ARE SO STRANGE! What about PE? Do you give them tests? Are they socialized? Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 7th day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, Look at what they're missing! How long will you homeschool? YOU ARE SO STRANGE!What about PE? Do you give them tests? Are they socialized? Can youhomeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 8th day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, Why do you do this? Look at what they're missing! How long will you homeschool?YOUARE SO STRANGE! What about PE? Do you give them tests? Can youhomeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 9th day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, I could never do this, Why do you do this? Look at what they're missing! How long will you homeschool? YOU ARE SO STRANGE! What about PE? Doyou give them tests? Are they socialized? Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 10th day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, They'll miss the prom! I could never do this, Why do you do this? Look at what they're missing! How long will you homeschool? YOU ARE SO STRANGE! What about PE? Do you give them tests? Are they socialized? Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 11th day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, What about graduation? They'll miss the prom! I could never do this, Why do you do this? Look at what they're missing! How long will you homeschool? YOU ARE SO STRANGE! What about PE? Do you give them tests?Are they socialized? Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 12th day of homeschool, my neighbor said to me, Can they go to college? What about graduation? They'll miss the prom! I could never do this, Why do you do this? How long will you homeschool?YOU ARE SO STRANGE! What about PE? Do you give them tests? Are they socialized? Can you homeschool le-gal-ly?

On the 13th day of homeschool, I thoughtfully replied,"Colleges love homeschools, we'll have high school transcripts,prom is just a party, you could if you wanted, God Wants me to do this, they are missing nothing, I'll homeschool forever, WE ARE NOT STRANGE! We go to the "Y", we do test, they are super kids, and we homeschool le-gal-ly!

No comments: