Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Field Trip: MOLA

Moonlight Myth

In the middle of a heat wave, all I could think after church was finding the coolest, literally teh coolest, place to go for some free AC. I saw a friend's post about this local art museum (that I always forget exists) having a special hispanic festival to go with their current exhibit, so I grabbed the kids and headed over. 

Feeling inspired!

There were vendors and special performances in the outdoor space of the museum. We enjoyed observing all the art on display. I've included pictures of a couple of my favorites. Admission was free which was a great bonus! 



It was a great way to not only keep cool, but expose my middles to art and enjoy some time away from home unlike our usual Sunday afternoons. I'm really glad we went. I would love to check out more museums regularly but I simply forget! 

No comments: