Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Day 4

No phonics today. I might regret that tomorrow!

I assessed the kindergartner through 4-5 math lessons today. No use wasting time on lessons & activities that he already knows.


I am procrastinating starting the 7th grader in his subjects, officially. I plan to start him on Monday though. A good strong start, I hope.

They recommend starting only the base subjects of Math & English. But his English is like 3 subjects all together when you add language arts & writing ect.

It is all new to us, this type of program. I can't quit before I've even started. We are implementing new routines. It will be wonderful. It will be great. The books are lovely & beautiful.

The accountability will be just what we need. It will be ok.

God has provided us w/ this wonderful opportunity & we can do this! 4 days strong of getting UP & OUT of bed, doing our 5 mile ride. We've got to get out earlier though. Today was way too hot. The bike trailer was like a sauna for the littles.

No comments: