Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Monday, August 22, 2005

New Year, New Style

We are using an entirely new program this year. I have always been a bit of an unstructured, relaxed unshcooling type of homeschool mom.

Oldest is now in 'jr hi', 7th grade. I wanted something more structured for me, for him, for us. I chose k12. It is offered free through our state as a charter school using a homebased educational model. (personally, I think it's all about the $$$)

H figured since we are using this program for our 7th grader, might as well use it for our Kindergartner too.

We received most of our materials last week & I must say they are very beautiful. Bright colorful boxes of supplies & books. The books are gorgeous. I have alwyas been excited by new school supplies & the beginning of the school year. Now as my children's 'teacher', it is no different.

I am a bit overwhelmed by all the materials but I expect it to go well overall.
Filled w/ nervous anticipation.......I can't wait!

No comments: