Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Sunday, April 22, 2007

BIG FIeld Trip coming up....

We're taking a road trip. There will be LONG hours on end in the car, there will be camping involved, there will be GIANT trees & probably some CA history thrown in. lol

I can't NOT get some 'education' in there. I am excited...I hope the weather cooperates. (unlike Lego Land! lol) I've been researcing online & checking out the sites & tourists attractions...I found some really cool free ones...& some not free ones that sound pretty cool too. Who woiuld have thought seeing some giant trees could be so pricey? lol

I don't want to give away too much info before we go.....there's that little thing called 'internet safety' that I take for granted....but you KNOW I will tell ALL once I return....or hopefully.......I can blog during our trip.

I remember visiting some of the places we are going when *I* was a child, w/ my parents & I am hoping to create some of those same memories now w/ my ktbunch.

No comments: