Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Friday, May 02, 2008

Independence Hall


Oldest had testing for a few days so one of the days I took the littles on our own field trip. We visited Independence Hall, by Knotts Berry Farm. It is an accurate replica of the original Independence Hall, where the signing of the Declaration of the Independence took place. Inside they have a room set up w/ all the tables, like the original signing. (I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it) I love it. They also have a great 'souvenir/gift shop' area that wasn't there the last time I visited. (years ago) I could have bought everything. They had good stuff too, not just junk but educational coloring books & books & copies of the Constitution & Declaration of Independence ect.

Isn't that a gorgeous rooster? He was hanging out outside w/ some hens.


This is on the inside of the hall. We know WHO the 'Supreme Architect' is right? ;-)

An exact replica of the Liberty Bell, including the misspelling of Philadelphia, on the other side.


Out front of the Hall.

This guy wants to go inside & check things out for himself, I think!

No comments: