Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

How many extracurricular activites can we squeeze in this semester?

That should be a homeschool game! haha.

So far we have:
football, for middle-not-so-little, on Tuesdays & sometimes Wed. or Thurs.
violin for Birdy on Wed.

That doesn't sound *so* bad right?

Until you factor in: one car, Youth Group for oldest on Tuesday nights, occasional field trips, a Learning Record meeting every 20 days, trips to the library, shall I keep this list to *only* school related activities or activities *only* for the 'students'?

I'd like to sign them up for cross country with the local park. That will take place on Wednesdays, late afternoon, but only for a few weeks, culminating with a 'Pumpkin Run'. Plus I am still looking for guitar lessons for middle-not-so-little. Hoping to find one that can come to our home. O and how could I forget the dance lessons my Birdy wants to take. {sigh}

Plus middle-not-so-little is going to be starting tutoring for reading--that's a blog on it's own.

It doesn't sound like much when it's written down but when you factor in the *rest of our daily life events* it can feel pretty overwhelming. Or maybe it's simply because of the laundry? 8-/

HA! You should see my calendar!

No comments: