Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sea World

We had a fabulous time @ Sea World today.  We got in for a *steal* under their educational program.  It was only $5.75 per person! Can you believe that?  We hadn't been in years.  I don't think the middles had ever been.  There was so much to see I wouldn't mind going again sometime.  I wasn't sure how it would be but it was great.  The educational program is supposed to 'exclude' a few things but we didn't mind nor notice.  Early on in the day we needed to step to the side of the walkways to allow for a flamingo crossing.  It was pretty neat to be so up close and personal.  

I couldn't believe how many aquariums they actually have.  The middles absolute favorite part of the day was touching the dolphins.  For some reason they kept avoiding Birdy.  It became so apparent it was funny.  The weather was great too.  If we get the opportunity, I'd love to go again.

1 comment:

Frances C. Vázquez said...

My family loves Sea World. We try to go, at least, once a year!