Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1 week...

Less than that officially, until school starts for us. Yay? Boo? Booth!

Most of our curricula is here and I am excited about it. At the same time I have put off really going through it and familiarizing myself with it.  For the first time I ordered S & L 2 separate programs.  In the past I taught them both at the same time, the same concepts.  It was a happy medium.

This year in my over-eagerness? I actually ordered 2 separate, grade level appropriate programs. EEEK! WHAT was I thinking?

I have always shied  away from boxed programs...somehow I thought it was too easy? Now I am feeling over whelmed and wondering HOW to figure it out? {sigh}

It has certainly brought me to a new, but familiar, place of desperate prayer over the situation and this school year. Otherwise, the curricula looks absolutely lovely.  Between that and the college application process for Ern....yah, we're dosing ourselves in prayer for this year!!!

No comments: