Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bolsa Chica Wetlands

Today called for another field trip.  S's science this week is focused on wetlands so naturally I thought we should go observe one.  We went to one we've went before.  It was nice except it was so cold.  The temperature wasn't cold, we've been experiencing unusually warmer temps this week.  The wind made it cold. 

I couldn't stand very much of it so we left quicker than I planned. There were plenty of birds to see though, at least.  S is supposed to make a model/dioarama of a wetland this week to do an experiment.  I'm not sure if we are going to get to it though.  It requires some supplies that we don't have on hand. (I hate that!)

It was nice to get out for awhile though. Baby K really seemed to enjoy it. I'd like to go back and walk the past the 1 mile loop.  We have not done that before.

No comments: