Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Monday, February 16, 2015

Water Color Pencil


This guy says he doesn't like art class. It requires  him to sit and concentrate for way longer than he's used to. At the same time, another mom-friend and I walk to the beach.

He rushes through his pieces and around the 1 hour mark, can barely contain himself. He really should be in a 45 minute class for his age but there isn't one at this time.










His siblings are in the class at the same time so he must endure. He does, overall. I'm proud of him for that. I am also proud of the work he is doing. He used to rush and scribble scrabble to get it over with. His art skills have improved dramatically since the beginning.

I love this kid!

No comments: