Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Day 2

Apparently I am the ONLY one who can NOT access the online school. Lessons plans, calender & everything are up & running EXCEPT for us! arrggghh!

For some reason when I click on the school link, all I get is a blank page. IF I could access it, both the kindergartner & the 7th grader could be fully started today, all subjects.

I tried to get everyone up & at 'em bright & early today by getting OUT in the fresh air & excercising. Didn't linger in bed like we usually do. Had beds made, teeth brushed & breakfast eaten, Bible read, then we were out the door for a bike ride. Planned on getting right to Kinder's phonics lesson but was interuppted before I even got started by a business call. Got that taken care of & have now been trying to figure out the online access.

Hopefully tomorrow we will get out & about earlier than today.

I also realized that the rest of 7th graders curriculum is on back order but received a UPS delivery confirmation email, 1 box for 7th grader & 2 for Kindergartner, scheduled to arrive next week. I can't possibly imagine WHAT else the kindergartner could be receiving.

It's also H birthday today too, so @ some point we will decorate & make a cake! :o)

Ok, enough dilly-dallying for now. Time for a 10 second tidy & phonics!

No comments: