Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Break time OVER!

Oh. It's never long enough. I did not get as much accomplished academically as I had hoped during vacation.

Monday we start again, bright & early? right?

I am planning (hoping) to make a written plan on Sunday night that my *students* can follow & check off daily. I think it will make ES meeting days much easier. Otherwise I am gathering work samples last minute & trying to remember what we did for the last 20 days. This way, it can all be right there in front of me. duh! lol

Plus, I think my ktbunch will enjoy seeing it in front of them & checking each item off daily.
I think it will help them to feel more accomplished & stay on track.

Time will tell.

No comments: