Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Free Art Lessons

I randomly found this link w/ art lessons for kids.  It looks pretty good and you can search by grade level which is always helpful, right? "Incedible Art Lessons"  It also states which standards are met by each lesson. That is SO helpful.

Speaking of art, oldest is still really enjoying his art classes.  I'm so glad we found this studio and it became an approved vendor w/ the school.  I am hoping they can help him prepare some samples to apply at Ryman again.  He's enjoying it so much he wants to continue w/ classes through the summer.  I am also hoping that the middles can begin lessons at this studio next year as well.

There are so many opportunities and so little time. happy sigh.

I found some art prints in my hutch of madness aka: where I now keep the majority of school supplies and curricula.  I am going to make a definite effort to do a better job of incorporating fine art  into our curricula next year. 

No comments: