Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As raindrops on the tender herb, And as showers on the grass.
Deut. 32:2

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Break!

could not come fast enough this year.  

This year has definitely been different from all the others.  More challenging over all.  We made it through though, like we always do.  We did enjoy lots of fun moments as well. This is a much needed break.

I wish I could have a do over, honestly.  Next year my oldest is going to be a SENIOR! A real live senior!!!

I've imagined this moment many times and it seemed so far away & now it's around the corner.  I can't believe it.

S & L's reading is showing a lot of improvement lately.  I'm excited about that.  We still have a few lessons, dance concert and art show to get through then hopefully we can just relax and gear up for next year.

No comments: